"Our Personal Ecosystem" was first aired on Sunday March 28th 2021. Our Guest was Kristina Booth, M.D., Colorectal Surgeon, OU Health. Show No. 1036Watch on YouTube
Our topics included:
- March is National colorectal month ? why we have it.
- How she decided on her specialty.
- She is the only female colorectal surgeon at OU Med.
- Discuss the importance of good colorectal health.
- Bad health can be a killer.
- Colonoscopy, how frequent ? what to start ? what age to end.
- Advice she has for viewers about maintaining their own personal health.