"Challenges Facing Today's Hospitals" was first aired on Sunday June 16th 2019. Our Guest was Patti Davis, President, Oklahoma Hospital Association. Show No. 943Watch on YouTube
Our topics included:
- Discuss bout who makes up the membership of the OHA
- Is it just hospitals or do you have physicians, nurses, etc. also as members?
- You have been CEO of a hospital in Oklahoma yourself, how hectic is that job?
- Discuss the plight of a rural hospital in Oklahoma today
- What are the solutions, if any to these problems?
- Did the most recent session of the Legislature help in any regard?
- What effect would an expansion of Medicaid have should it be adopted?
- What can our viewers do?