"Child Abuse" was first aired on Sunday June 2nd 2019. Our Guest was Michael A. Baxter, D.O., Medical Director of Child Abuse Pediatrics Clinic at OU-TU School of Community Medicine. Show No. 941Watch on YouTube
Our topics included:
- Talk about your background and how you came to have a career in medicine.
- I know you are familiar with the ?Team for Children at Risk Program?, please tell us what that is and why you have it.
- How prevalent is child abuse in Oklahoma and why?
- What are the various forms of abuse and neglect?
- What are the signs of abuse and neglect what to do about it if you suspect that it happened?
- How do you treat these cases in Oklahoma City and Tulsa?
Michael Baxter, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers