"Criminal Enforcement in Oklahoma" was first aired on Sunday April 14th 2019. Our Guest was Joy Pittman-Thorp, Sr. Deputy Attorney General. Show No. 934
Our topics included:
- Tell us about your current position with the Oklahoma Attorney General?s office.
- You have been practicing for 17 years, how much of that time has been in the AG?s office?
- Talk about your prior experience as a Prosecutor.
- Talk about your experience with multi-county grand jury.
- What do you think are the primary needs of the citizens insofar as criminal justice reform is concerned
- How can our viewers help you accomplish what you need to do?