Site designed and hosted by
"Should Oklahoma Have a Lottery? (Rebroadcast)" was first aired on Sunday January 5th 2003. Our Guests were Senator Brad Henry and Representative Forrest Claunch.
Our topics included:
- Senate Joint Resolution 24; if it had been enacted what would it have provided for?
- 35% of the Lottery proceeds would go to education, where would the remaining 65% go?
- Is the Lottery a good or bad idea?
- What is the social impact of having a Lottery?
- What is the moral issue of having a Lottery?
- The States that have passed the Lottery, are they facing an increase in social problems?
- In the past, the Lottery was voted on by the people of Oklahoma and did not pass. If we were to have another vote in the near future, would it now pass?