"A View from the Governor's Office" was first aired on Sunday October 14th 2018. Our Guest was Chris Benge, Chief of Staff, Governor's Office. Show No. 908
Our topics included:
- Update on happenings at the Capitol
- What has his attention in the Governor?s office at this time?
- His goals for the remainder of Governor Fallin?s term
- How the financial situation is looking from the budgetary standpoint
- Discuss his position as the Native American Liaison from the Governor?s office
- Discuss the F-35 Task Force
- How the Governor will transition from the Governor?s position and transfer responsibilities of the office to the newly elected Governor?
- Discuss his time as Secretary of State and what that involved
- What?s next for Chris Benge?