"Oklahoma's Political Landscape" was first aired on Sunday September 16th 2018. Our Guest was Keith Gaddie, Professor Political Science Dept., University of Oklahoma. Show No. 904
Our topics included:
- Discuss the turnout generally with the runoff election. How did it compare to past runoff elections?
- Let?s break down the races as you want to do it.
- What does Gaddie see in the race between Stitt for the Republicans and Edmondson for the Democrats
- What about Lt. Governor?
- What about Corporation Commission?
- What about Labor Commissioner?
- What about the House or Senate races where the incumbents were defeated and had voted against the tax increase?
- Any other major races that you?re interested in?
- What do you expect the turnout to be (light or heavy) for the general election?
Kent Gaddie, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers