"DACA and Other Things" was first aired on Sunday October 15th 2017. Our Guest was Amir Farzaneh, Attorney at Law. Show No. 855
Our topics included:
- Discuss what he has been involved in recently.
- His new position as a professor at Oklahoma City Law School
- Discussion of DACA. What DACA is
- How DACA affects the citizens of Oklahoma
- Realistic prospect for a path to citizenship for the DACA individuals
- What is going on in immigration generally
- Does he see a downturn in folks seeking a green card, etc.
- What he anticipates in the coming years for changes in the immigration system
- His new office building
Amir Farzaneh, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers