"Meet Oklahoma's Solicitor General" was first aired on Sunday April 30th 2017. Our Guest was Mithun Mansinghani, Solicitor General, Oklahoma Office of the Attorney General. Show No. 832
Our topics included:
- What a Solicitor General is and why we have one.
- Discuss his background and experience leading up to appointment at Solicitor General for Oklahoma.
- Does the Attorney General of the State of Oklahoma or others make the designation.
- Do most other states have their own Solicitor General as we do in Oklahoma.
- Similarity of his to that of the Solicitor General of the United States although limited to Oklahoma.
- Major duties as Solicitor General.
- Amount of time he spends in trial or appellate courts advocating for the State of Oklahoma.
- Others at the AG’s office that assist in these efforts.
- Major issues he is dealing with today that might impact our viewers.
- What viewers can do to assist in carrying out his duties
Mithun Mansinghani, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers