"The Administrator of Oklahoma's Courts" was first aired on Sunday April 16th 2017. Our Guest was Jari Askins, Administrative Director of the Courts, Oklahoma Judicial Center. Show No. 830
Our topics included:
- Congratulations on her “new” position with the Administrative Office of the Courts.
- Discuss the Administrative Office of the Courts and what it looks after.
- What Oklahoma State Courts are subject to the administration of her office.
- Major issues facing the court system in Oklahoma today.
- How her office interacts with the courts at all levels.
- Who she reports to.
- Does she see the “independence of the judiciary” as a current issue and if so, how she views it.
- The current thinking in her office about the method of judicial selection now being employed in Oklahoma.
- What viewers can do to assist the court system in Oklahoma.
Jari Askins, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers