"Terry Nichols' Trial Revisited - Seven Years Later" was first aired on Sunday November 24th 2002. Our Guests were John Nance, Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 90 and John Coyle, Coyle, McCoy & Burton.
Our topics included:
- Does the Tim McVeigh execution make any difference on Nichols' trial?
- Terry Nichols has now exhausted all appeals - does this make any difference?
- How long did trial take and where should it be?
- Stateís financial situation - Cutbacks? - Is it worth the cost?
- Should/would Legislature fund trial?
- Should Oklahoma County vote on tax increase to fund trial?
- Payment of Defendant attorney fees - what if they canít be paid?
- If dismissal is eminent, what should be done?
- What about a plea bargain - what would be acceptable
John Nance, Kent Meyers, Larry Blankenship, Mick Cornett, John Coyle