"The Life of A Criminal Defense Attorney" was first aired on Sunday October 9th 2016. Our Guests were John W. Coyle III, Attorney and Tony Coleman, Attorney. Show No. 803
Our topics included:
- On our first show (over 15 years ago), John talked about criminal defense work (Terry Nichols). Today discussing topic again on more general topics.
- Tony and John discuss how they became interested in criminal defense work
- How criminal defense work has changed over the years.
- What they say to folks that criticize them for representing an unpopular client.
- Hardest type of criminal case to defend.
- Longest jury trial.
- Does Oklahoma have enough criminal defense lawyers.
- What a client should do to select the best/most affordable lawyer for their case.
John Coyle, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers, Tony Coleman