"Institute for Economic Empowerment of Women" was first aired on Sunday July 3rd 2016. Our Guests were Terry Neese, Founder & CEO, Institute for the Economic Empowerment of Women and Tony Shinn, Oklahoma City Market President, Bank of America. Show No. 789
Our topics included:
- What is the Institute for Economic Empowerment of Women?
- When it was formed.
- Why it was formed.
- How it was formed.
- What it does.
- Institute’s partnership with Bank of America and what that means.
- Why an Oklahoma nonprofit should focus on women halfway around the world.
- Programs in Afghanistan and Rwanda.
- What viewers can do to assist the IEEW.
Terry Neese, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers, Tony Shinn