Site designed and hosted by
"Changes in Liquor Regulations – Part 1" was first aired on Sunday May 22nd 2016. Our Guest was Stephanie Bice, Oklahoma State Senator. Show No. 783
Our topics included:
- How she chose to get involved in the Oklahoma Senate and a little about the District that she represents.
- What she thinks are the major accomplishments of the ending session.
- Discuss Oklahoma alcoholic and beverage laws and what changes are in the offering.
- Why she thinks the changes that are present in the pending legislation and resolutions are desirable.
- What she thinks are the problems that will be solved by the sale of wine and beer in convenience stores or grocery stores.
- Does she feel there is a consensus on what should to be done (with the exception of the retail liquor dealers).
- Her belief that this change will come about by virtue of a joint house and senate resolution or in some other way.
- Why viewers should favor the changes her legislation is proposing.
Stephanie Bice, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers