"Legal Profession Challenges" was first aired on Sunday March 20th 2016. Our Guest was Garvin A. Isaacs, President, Oklahoma Bar Association. Show No. 774
Our topics included:
- Congratulations on being elected President of the Oklahoma Bar Association.
- What prompted him to seek that office.
- His private practice.
- Are we experiencing “assault on the judiciary”?
- Limits on what a lawyer/legislator can say about the Oklahoma Supreme Court and does it matter whether those statements are made on the floor of the House/Senate or outside the legislative branch.
- His views on the Judicial Nominating Commission.
- What viewers supporting his view can do to be of assistance to him.
Garvin Isaacs, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers