"Life After Government Service" was first aired on Sunday March 6th 2016. Our Guest was Sanford C. Coats, Attorney. Show No. 772
Our topics included:
- His decision to leave government service and difficulty of doing so after almost two decades in the U.S. Attorney’s office.
- What he considered doing other than going into private practice.
- What he anticipates being his major areas of interest in his new private practice arrangement.
- How he evaluates the dispute between the FBI and Apple.
- Similar issues he faced as U.S. Attorney.
- What he sees as being the principle challenges facing the Western District U.S. Attorney’s Office.
- Sandy Coats 15 years from now.
- Influence his father, Andy Coats, has had on his approach to the law and his career.
Sandy Coats, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers