"An Update from our Secretary of State" was first aired on Sunday December 20th 2015. Our Guest was Chris Benge, Secretary of State. Show No. 761
Our topics included:
- His appointment as Secretary of State and how it came about.
- What the office of Secretary of State does.
- Staff size.
- Having held both elective and appointive offices at the highest level of State Government, his thoughts on whether Secretary of State should be elective or appointive.
- How technology has affected the office of the Secretary of State's provision of services to the public.
- New projects on the drawing board.
- What he would like to tell the viewers.