"The Pinnacle Plan Progress" was first aired on Sunday November 22nd 2015. Our Guest was Tom Bates, Special Advisor for Child Welfare and Pinnacle Plan Implementation.
Our topics included:
- His new position.
- His principal duties and responsibilities.
- His service at the AG’s office.
- How the Pinnacle plan was developed and what it was designed to accomplish.
- Who the Co-Neutrals are and how they were selected.
- Duties of the Co-Neutrals.
- How he evaluates the progress so far toward the goals of the Pinnacle Plan.
- How he sees this impacting the lives of abused and deprived children in Oklahoma.
Tom Bates, Mic Cornett, Kent Meyers