"Update from the Attorney General" was first aired on Sunday January 3rd 2016. Our Guest was Scott Pruitt, Attorney General, State of Oklahoma. Show No. 763
Our topics included:
- Major projects in the AG’s office.
- Changes in staff or reorganization.
- Staff size in correlation with the reduction in the need for agencies to hire their own independent in-house counsel.
- Litigation in the AG's office on a national level.
- Major law enforcement problems in Oklahoma and how the AG's office deals with them.
- Problems with the death penalty in Oklahoma and the execution process.
- Future for Scott Pruitt.