"Update on OSU Basketball" was first aired on Sunday November 8th 2015. Our Guest was Travis Ford, Head Coach, Men’s Basketball, Oklahoma State University.
Our topics included:
- Returning players for this season.
- New players and what he hopes will develop.
- Schedule in the early part of the year before the Big 12 games begin - advantages and challenges.
- Rule changes this year that will be in effect – rule changes he would like to see not being adopted yet.
- Importance of players who want to play at a college level in playing basketball other than with their schools during the year (such as AAU and the like).
- How he encourages student involvement and attendance at games.
- Facilities changing or upgrades.
- Reasonable expectation for OSU basketball now and in the future.
Travis Ford, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers