"Protecting our Civil Liberties" was first aired on Sunday August 30th 2015. Our Guest was Brady Henderson, Legal Director, ACLU of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- Update on things at the ACLU.
- Mission and history of the ACLU nationally and in Oklahoma.
- As Legal Director, issues he has been involved with recently.
- How he selects which questions they will become involved with.
- Comments on controversy surrounding the Ten Commandments’ litigation.
- New issues on the horizon that he anticipates may get his attention.
- How the State is doing on Freedom of Information for the general public.
- Final thoughts for viewers about the work of the ACLU.