"A Look at our 10th Circuit Court of Appeals" was first aired on Sunday August 23rd 2015. Our Guest was Jerome A. Holmes, Federal Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
Our topics included:
- Update on things at the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Review Federal Court structure.
- How things have changed since he first joined the Court.
- Oklahoma has two Oklahomans on the Court Judge Holmes and Judge Bacharach –other states that have two Judges on the 10th Circuit.
- How cases are assigned once they reach the 10th Circuit.
- How oral argument is determined.
- Where the Court sits geographically.
- When the Court sits en banc.
- His community involvement.