"Youth Sports Today" was first aired on Sunday August 16th 2015. Our Guest was Scott Graddy, Youth Sports Coach and Official.
Our topics included:
- How he became interested in youth sports.
- Of the sports he officiates, his favorite and why.
- Benefits of young people participating in sports –detriments – how they balance out.
- Major organizations that offer sports activities for youth – i.e. AAU, MAYB, etc.
- How he finds dealing with parents of the youth that participate in sports both on and off the court.
- What he thinks about the year-round sport activities and how the rigorous schedule relates to the health of the youth.
- What he tells parents of potential players about what to expect.