"What is it Like to be an Economist?" was first aired on Sunday July 5th 2015. Our Guest was Dr. Jeremy Oller, Chair & Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Economics, UCO.
Our topics included:
- His duties at the University of Central Oklahoma.
- Principal challenges facing him as head of the Economics Department.
- How economics' curriculum has changed since he went to UCO.
- Discuss principal responsibilities of an independent economist.
- How he likes working as a testifying economist.
- How he balances his duties between UCO and independent testifying.
- How the work of the economist has changed significantly in the last 5 years.
- Changes he anticipates in the next 10 years.
Dr. Oller, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers