"An OERB Update" was first aired on Sunday June 7th 2015. Our Guest was Mindy Stitt, Executive Director; and Tim Munson, Exploration Manager, Spartan Resources, LLC.
Our topics included:
- Recent talk in the media about earthquakes, and if hydraulic fracturing has caused Oklahoma’s recent earthquakes.
- What disposal wells are and how they could be connected to earthquakes.
- What the industry is doing to help solve our earthquake problem.
- Update on OERB’s efforts and what they are doing in response to all the news about earthquakes.
- What OERB does to clean up the environment.
- OERB’s education efforts over the past year.
- Programs are available for high school students and adults.
- Well site safety.