"What's Up in Elliott's World?" was first aired on Sunday May 31st 2015. Our Guest was Rand Elliott, FAIA, Elliott & Associates, Architects.
Our topics included:
- Recent projects he has been working on.
- Flatiron neighborhood project.
- Discuss the Chinese puzzle approach to architecture and what it is.
- How the design of a project comes about.
- How cost affects what his is able to do.
- How use of the structure and the surroundings affect his design.
- Recent awards he has won.
- What's on the horizon for Rand Elliott?
Rand Elliott, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers