"Immigration Today" was first aired on Sunday May 17th 2015. Our Guest was Amir Farzaneh, Attorney at Law.
Our topics included:
- Brief history and background of Amir Farzaneh's life, how he came to live and work in Oklahoma, and eventually chose law as a profession.
- Overview of his practice of immigration law and how it may differ in many people's perspectives vs. reality.
- Recap his favorite interesting stories about his career or cases.
- What he sees in the future of U.S. Immigration Law.
- Major developments in immigration law, i.e., President Obama's recent Executive action.
- Effect of recent developments in immigration law in Oklahoma.
- Challenges facing immigrants, non-immigrants and employers.
Amir Farzaneh, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers