"Tell Me About the GRDA" was first aired on Sunday March 29th 2015. Our Guest was Dan Sullivan, CEO, GRDA.
Our topics included:
- The GRDA: how, when and why was it created.
- How it is organized and governed.
- Its mission.
- How his past legislative service equipped him to lead the GRDA.
- Current activities of the GRDA.
- Biggest challenges faced by the GRDA.
- How important is it to have a diversified generation portfolio to compete in today’s industry and meet customer needs?
- What viewers should know/remember about the GRDA.
Dan Sullivan, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers