"The Ethics Czar" was first aired on Sunday March 22nd 2015. Our Guest was Lee Slater, Executive Director, Oklahoma Ethics Commission.
Our topics included:
- His position as Executive Director of the Oklahoma Ethics Commission.
- What was involved in changing from the active practice of law to running the Ethics Commission.
- Ethics Commission:
- How it is constituted.
- How the Commission is selected.
- His boss - Chairman of the Commission or the Governor.
- Biggest challenge he found when he came to his job a couple of years ago.
- How he monitors whom it is that should be filing reports.
- New rules and brief explanation the Ethics Commission Rules.
- Changes about lobbying activities we need to know about.
- How viewers can help the work of the Ethics Commission.
Lee Slater, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers