"Meet Michael Cage" was first aired on Sunday March 15th 2015. Our Guest was Michael Cage, Broadcast Analyst, Oklahoma City Thunder.
Our topics included:
- How he and his family are acclimating to OKC.
- Significance of his prior TV analyst positions and how they helped prepare him for this job.
- His primary responsibilities as TV analyst.
- How his 15-year playing career in the NBA assists him in his work as analyst and benefit of having analysts with actual playing experience.
- As rebounding champ in the league in 1988, how he accomplished 30 rebounds in one game.
- Why some big guys are great rebounders and some every bit as big are not.
- His thoughts about this season from the Thunder's perspective.
- His thoughts on the rest of the season up to the playoffs – is the Thunder in jeopardy of not making the playoffs?
Michael Cage, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers