"The Tragedy of Child Abuse" was first aired on Sunday February 22nd 2015. Our Guest was James Hmurovich, President and CEO, Prevent Child Abuse America.
Our topics included:
- What brings him to Oklahoma.
- Discuss the organization Prevent Child Abuse America.
- How he came to get involved with the organization.
- Failures that take place within the community that either allow or encourage child abuse to take place and how they are identified.
- What his organization tries to do in this regard.
- Is there hope?
- Abuse always seems to be with us, is it preventable and how?
- How each of us can play a role in helping in the development of children and to prevent child abuse and neglect.
- Discuss the program he is working on as outlined in www.whatsyourdot.org.
- How we can measure the successful trial of child abuse prevention programs.
James Hmurovich, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers