"So, You Have a Migraine?" was first aired on Sunday February 1st 2015. Our Guest was David Gordon, M.D., Chair of Neurology, OU College of Medicine.
Our topics included:
- Discuss his work in headache diagnosis and prevention.
- What is a migraine headache and what causes it.
- Primarly, who is subjected to migraine headaches and why.
- Distinguish between a cause of a headache and a trigger for a headache.
- Medication that can be taken to treat a migraine headache and its effectiveness.
- Effect sinusitis has on migraine headaches.
- Type of research being done today to try to deal with the migraine headache.
- His prognosis for the treatment and control of migraine headaches in the future.
- Type of activity which should be avoided if one is prone to migraine headaches.
David Gordon, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers