"Meet the First Cowgirl" was first aired on Sunday November 30th 2014. Our Guest was Ann Hargis, First Cowgirl, Oklahoma State University.
Our topics included:
- Why she likes being called the First Cowgirl.
- What it is like being the First Cowgirl.
- Her role on campus.
- Discuss Clementine.
- What it is like being around so many students.
- How being on campus is different than what she imagined.
- Discuss America's Healthiest Campus – why that is important.
- Discuss the focus on the arts – Postal Plaza, Performing Arts Center.
- A new pet at her house. Tell us about Scruff.
- Tell us about Pete's Pet Posse.
- Journal Record Woman of the Year.
Ann Hargis, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers