"Hogwash: 700 Shows Later" was first aired on Sunday October 19th 2014. Our Guest was John W. Coyle III, Attorney at Law.
Our topics included:
- How the criminal defense practice has changed over the past years.
- Does it surprise him.
- Number of cases he is actually taking to trial during the course of a year.
- Over time how that has diminished.
- Should plea agreements be encouraged or discouraged by the system.
- What he does about the person who can't afford a defense but proclaims they're innocent.
- How social media has affected the practice of criminal defense law (google, twitter, texting and the like).
- 10 years from now, how he sees the practice of criminal defense law having changed.
John Coyle, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers