"Democratic Superintendent Runoff – Show 1" was first aired on Sunday August 3rd 2014. Our Guest was Dr. Freda Deskin, Candidate for State School Superintendent.
Our topics included:
- Why she is running for State School Superintendent.
- Her involvement with the ASTEC Charter School.
- Trace her experience on all levels of education.
- School accountability and what it means and its importance to her.
- Poverty and its effect on children and their learning capacity.
- What is local control how can the position of School Superintendent do that.
- Why the viewers should vote for Dr. Freda Deskin.