"Meet the New OBA President" was first aired on Sunday May 18th 2014. Our Guest was Renee DeMoss, President, Oklahoma Bar Association.
Our topics included:
- Another in a line of women to lead the Oklahoma Bar Association.
- Her duties and responsibilities as President of the Oklahoma Bar.
- Her ideas on judicial independence.
- Activity the Legislature is engaging in that may have some effect on judicial independence.
- Why judicial independence is important.
- Pluses and minus of the Judicial Nominating Commission that we have in Oklahoma.
- The need for the judiciary to be controlled by the State Legislature.
- Other initiatives she is working on this year for the Oklahoma Bar Association.
Renee DeMoss, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers