"Hobby Lobby Case" was first aired on Sunday February 9th 2014. Our Guests were Rick Tepker, Professor of Law, University of Oklahoma College of Law and Harvey Ellis, Attorney, Crowe & Dunlevy.
Our topics included:
- Brief history of the Hobby Lobby case.
- Basis of the suit.
- What the District Court did and what the 10th Circuit did.
- Likely result from the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Analysis of the issues involved in the Hobby Lobby case.
- How it might be resolved.
Harvey Ellis, Kent Meyers, Rick Tepker