"Meet the Sports Editor of The Oklahoman" was first aired on Sunday December 1st 2013. Our Guest was Mike Sherman, Sports Editor, The Oklahoman/NewsOK.
Our topics included:
- What a Sports Editor does at The Oklahoman.
- Number of staff he supervises in his department.
- Does this consists of both reporters and columnists.
- How he views the differences between those titles.
- How he determines what to cover and what to not cover.
- With the advent of blogs and the like, how exciting is it currently for print journalists.
- What he sees as the future of sports journalism in the print media.
Mick Cornett, Mike Sherman