"An Update on the American Indian Cultural Center and Museum" was first aired on Sunday October 13th 2013. Our Guests were J. Blake Wade, CEO, the Native American Cultural & Edu. Auth. and Shoshana Wasserman, Communications Dir., the Native American Cultural & Edu. Auth..
Our topics included:
- How work is coming along to finance the Center.
- Are all the players still in the mix that were involved in the past.
- Major attractions at the Cultural Center.
- Whether additional State money is an absolute prerequisite to finishing the Museum.
- Approximate number of tribes that will be represented at the Cultural Center.
- Once up and running, estimate number of tourists that will visit on an annual basis.
- Kinds of attractions that will be available to view.
- Importance to Oklahoma City and the State for the Center to be completed.