"Mental Health Update" was first aired on Sunday April 21st 2013. Our Guest was Terri L., White, MSW, Commissioner The OK Dept. of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services.
Our topics included:
- Update on activities at the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services.
- Budget request she made to the Legislature for her Department.
- The Governor's proposed funding for Behavioral Health Services.
- New or modified programs she has put in place at her department or that she is contemplating starting.
- How Oklahoma compares with the nation or surrounding states in regard to mental health services and substance abuse services.
- How Oklahoma compares with the nation as a whole or surrounding states in regard to substance abuse problems.
- Two or three major substances that are abused by our citizens.
- Five years from now how will this answer have changed.
Terri White, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers