"Count Me in 4 Kids" was first aired on Sunday March 31st 2013. Our Guests were Wes Lane, President, SALLT and Light Leadership Training, Inc. and Karen Waddell, President & CEO, The Lynn Institute.
Our topics included:
- Karen discusses The Lynn Institute and what she does there.
- Wes discusses his role as Chair of the Oklahoma Special Review Committee – how that came about and what developed from it.
- How the members of his Committee were chosen.
- Discuss the Report issued by the Review Committee and the major highlights.
- What Oklahomans can do to improve the lives of children in Oklahoma.
Wes Lane, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers, Karen Waddell