"Meet Oklahoma's Securities Administrator" was first aired on Sunday February 17th 2013. Our Guest was Irving Faught, Administrator, Oklahoma Securities Commission.
Our topics included:
- Investor Protection
- Investment fraud in Oklahoma and the need for investor protection education
- Why the Securities Commission created the Invest Ed programs to answer these needs & the two educational major components, Investor Protection (Outreach Programs) and Investor Education (STARS Program)
- The Invest Ed documentary Series
- The PSA series
- Investor Education
- Seniors Investor Protection Program in development
- Importance of helping the investing public & the more vulnerable senior population protect themselves from investment scams & con artists through education to starting investor education early.
- STARS Program
- Visit the Invest Ed website and learn more about how you can put our resources/programs to use in your lives
Kent Meyers, Irving Faught