Site designed and hosted by
"Show 1 - Governor Keating - Looking Ahead" was first aired on Sunday July 7th 2002. Our Guest was Honorable Frank Keating / Governor of Oklahoma.
Our topics included:
- What is going on in the Catholic church?
- Could this be characterized as another disaster?
- As a Chairman of the National Review Board (for the Catholic Church), let's discuss members of the conference.
- Much of the publicity has been with what has happened to children by Priests. Should Bishops be held accountable also?
- Zero tolerance - how do you envision this as applying to Priests?
- Removing Priests from the ministry; what affect will this have? Are they simply finished?
- Who makes the decision to remove a Priest?
- Free Turnpikes, realistic?
- Is a Lottery in Oklahoma's future?
Kent Meyers, Mick Cornett, Executive Producer-Larry Blankenship, Governor Frank Keating