"The Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality" was first aired on Sunday October 28th 2012. Our Guest was Glenn H. Lytle, MD, FACS, MHA, Medical Director, Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality, Inc..
Our topics included:
- What is the Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality.
- Its mission.
- Its location, staffing and what it is trying to accomplish. Its vision.
- How the OFMQ interacts with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- What it tries to do in relation to healthcare providers, health plans, pharmacies, etc.
- Relationship of his organization with Medicare beneficiaries.
- Other state agencies involved in his work.
- What the citizens of the State of Oklahoma can do to bring better medical services to our citizens.