"Let's Lean (About OCCC)" was first aired on Sunday November 25th 2012. Our Guest was Dr. Paul W. Sechrist, President, Oklahoma City Community College.
Our topics included:
- General description of Oklahoma City Community College.
- What Dr. Sechrist would like viewers to know about OCCC.
- Programs that provide highly skilled employees to the workforce:
- Nursing; Information Technology Technicians; Biotechnology Research Assistants; Film and Video Production Technicians.
- How Gray Frederickson's work impacts OCCC's film classes.
- Optimum enrollment number for Oklahoma City Community College.
- It is quite large at present, how big they can get.
- What is Oklahoma City Community College's working relation with the City of Oklahoma City.
- Governance and who OCCC reports to.
- 10 years from now, what viewers could expect to see out at the OCCC campus.
Dr. Paul Sechrist, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers