"Welcome " was first aired on Sunday July 15th 2012. Our Guest was Valerie K. Couch, Dean and Professor of Law, Oklahoma City University School of Law.
Our topics included:
- Her extensive background in the private practice and how that equipped her for her position.
- What she found to be the best and the worst of private practice.
- Her job as a federal Magistrate Judge.
- Her basic duties.
- What she found to be the best and the worst of that position.
- When she assumed the full-time job as Dean of Oklahoma City University’s School of Law.
- Her first impressions.
- The biggest things going on at OCU School of Law now.
- Biggest challenges facing OCU School of Law.
- New programs coming on line.
- Five years from now, what we will see at OCU School of Law.
Valerie Couch, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers