"The Practice of Psychology" was first aired on Sunday May 27th 2012. Our Guest was Dr. Stewart R. Beasley, Jr., Counseling Psychologists.
Our topics included:
- How you became interested in and involved in the professional practice of psychology and counseling.
- How he balances his time between private practice as a Psychologist and teaching efforts
- What he finds to be most rewarding in his practice
- Particular areas of the practice in which he specializes
- His experience counseling children or young people, particularly those who have been victims of child abuse
- How difficult this is to do
- Interesting experiences he has had in his practice of psychology
- Particular laws of the State of Oklahoma he would like to see changed or altered that would be good for the public interest
Dr. Beasley, Mick Cornett, Kent Meyers