"Bradley Yarbrough, A Man For All Seasons" was first aired on Sunday April 15th 2012. Our Guest was Bradley Yarbrough, Businessman.
Our topics included:
- His service on the DHS Commission which is a volunteer position appointed by the Governor with no compensation.
- Approximate amount of his time on a daily basis the position has taken since his appointment and his anticipation of any change.
- His family, how he spends family time and why he thinks that is so important.
- Business carried on at Pilgrim, where he operates.
- His previous work with children both professionally and as a foster parent.
- His work immediately following the Murrah Building bombing.
- His work following 9/11 in New York.
- What the future holds for Brad Yarbrough.