"The Trial Lawyers Are Coming! - Show 2" was first aired on Sunday April 14th 2002. Our Guests were James M Sturdivant, Attorney at Law and Patrick E Carr, Attorney at Law.
Our topics included:
- Do you see errors though litigation?
- Is it appropriate that the Federal/State government start going to court to regulate?
- Big attorneys fees have been awarded in Tobacco cases: in Texas $3.5 billion, in Oklahoma $250 million. Are these awards appropriate?
- Is an Oklahoma jury more likely to give a large reward as compared to other states?
- How important is jury selection to a Trial Lawyer?
- Class Action - What is it and why do we have it?
- Lawyers solicitation; is it appropriate? Is it regulated?
Sturdivant, Meyers, Blankenship, Cornett, Carr