"The Law at the Governor's Office" was first aired on Sunday March 4th 2012. Our Guest was Rebecca R. Frazier, Deputy General Counsel, Governor Mary Fallin.
Our topics included:
- How she began working in the General Counsel's office of the Governor
- Working with Steve Mullens since beginning his duties as General Counsel
- Major areas the General Counsel's office addresses in its day to day work.
- Problems they face.
- Interaction with members of the Legislature when they are in session
- Typical work day for you.
- Biggest surprise she has had since being in the General Counsel's office
- Where she sees herself in 5-10 years from
- Her future aspiration in the direction of the Bench or political office
Rebecca Frazier, Kent Meyers